The main services related to Project Preparation are:
- EU Funding Options: Coaching for finding appropriate EU funding to develop a project idea.
- Innovation Concept: Coaching for project innovation concept development.
- Consortium Building: Specific Support to build up a Partner Consortium.
- Proposal Preparation: Support for Initial Proposal Preperation.
- Specific Review: Proposal Specific according to the EC Program Call.
- Proposal Evaluation: Expert Evaluation of almost ready to submit Proposals.
REACH profits from major assets that are essential to support its services, like:
- a pool of highly qualified experts to cover specific areas of knowledge and application to be evaluated. The selected experts are experienced in evaluating project proposals for the EC, guaranteeing knowledge-trust, confidence and quality in the assessments given; and
- a network of research and industrial contacts to be indicated as potential partners for complementing a project consortium, according to the specific requirements of the operational capacity required.
Specific services offered by REACH Innovation Consultancy include: coaching for matching project ideas with appropriate EU funding options (Horizon 2020, COSME, COST, ERASMUS+, among others), coaching about EU grant & proposal development processes, coaching for project partner search and consortium building, project proposal preparation, support for research and innovation cooperation in industry–academia partnerships, support for research and innovation project cooperation within the EU-Brazil collaboration programme, general support for projects with Latin American partners.